What would you listen for the whole day?

What would you listen for the whole day?

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hey :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to drop here what songs, albums or artists do you often end up listening to for a longer time.

Or maybe you're just right now binge-listening to a fabulous new artist's albums, or floating to a song you really can't get enough of. Here is a good place to live it out! :slightly_smiling_face:

SebastyRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
21 Replies

Re: What would you listen for the whole day?

Composer

Music Fan

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

I recently started listenig to Moloko. Here's a playlist with some of my favorites: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6IDbO6iMLBlY8i9183qauB?si=jh9UPR_yTLWgpnW7gMDHEg

Emilia_8Rock Star 10

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Maybe too obvious right now with all the attention they get by getting into the streaming services and a new single and new upcoming album.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2yEwvVSSSUkcLeSTNyHKh8?si=gDdeDlrmTL2qubOHs8ZaUg

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Community Legend

P!nk is one of my favorite artists, I would definitely listen to her songs for the whole day (sometimes I even do that):

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1KCSPY1glIKqW2TotWuXOR?si=leNmQqMYTD-A0nHP9abrgw

Roadie

I'm not gonna lie I've literally spent hours or sometimes a whole day listening to this artists music.  There is just such a large catalog of material to pick from that somehow she has something for every mood: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5on4K1EEn2RdBdlXHdzMSN?si=NAQu-DkYR26hj7zn8cX55w

Roadie

Yo, this is what I imagine Leonardo Da Vinci was listening to when painting the Mona Lisa. And since time travel hasn't yet been debunked and the man himself ain't with us, who's to say I'm wrong?

https://open.spotify.com/track/09byaVBbIvJWJHdZEl4Sin?si=Js3KcU9uSdiqhbthwqkJEg

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

@SpotywakeupNot to worry about the song being too famous or too subterranean. If you love the tune, that's excellent and that's what really matters. :slightly_smiling_face:

I do enjoy the Dutch Flowerz tune by Skream. I can't disagree with the Mona Lisa part @eddykaneki :') but I guess there are a lot of different music going well with the process of painting that piece.

I listen to a lot of music when painting/drawing/creating...

I also love me some P!nk @Brunelicia.

From me: I try my best not to overlisten to any song and I end up listening to a colorful mixture of "what I currently feel like" songs. But there are some I end up listening to like.. 20 times a week.

I listen to a lot of Alix Perez and Truth, mostly specific songs with some of the most delicious bass atmosphere. Melodrama by Alix Perez is just... everything to me. I turn up the vol, put it on and.. Umfh! When it hits me, I am afloat...
spotify:track:43vBuonU6UgCHd92VSz52z:small

I also love "Suffer in Silence" a lot because of the aforementioned as well as the reverberant phrase repeated "Make it go away... Just make it..." which, well, I feel. A lot at times.

spotify:track:3OSBHgBCHGgkUCiu2mMQlK:small

My headphones have some of the most splendid velvet bass I have ever experienced and that just adds to my addiction of songs like Khiva 'In The Quiet', its Truth remix, Truth's "Lonely", Moody Good's "Living Off The High" and many more. Gorillaz' "November Has Come" and "New Genius" are also insanely pleasing.

Bit more recent find from the Electric Prunes with lyrics I also feel. The psychedelic atmosphere to the song is also very captivating!
spotify:track:5YgCmkSdGukXqK3fJlX4pQ:small
(the lyrics to another song, "Try Me On For Size" in the same album are very entertaining! Love those songs with the hope-driven "Please have me!" message :D)

This Queens of the Stone Age tune (see, a popular song!) has insane energy to it I also met in Only Child Tyrant project of Amon Tobin. Pretty sure he has a lot of similar songs in his library and they all got into his head.
spotify:track:6y20BV5L33R8YXM0YuI38N:small

This caresses my naked soul...

spotify:track:3SBtXwV1TF0uvdxcYSUsSm:small

(as the rest of the album.)

I went sort of crazy with my reply, didn't I? :slightly_smiling_face:

SebastyRock Star 18

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Anyone else? :slightly_smiling_face:

I can't get myself off this EP:
spotify:album:4xwhleSv85fYlpGN8ZZTqd

I want to live in the first track of it. It feels so splendid!
(the bass you can barely hear, but very well feel is really interesting for me.)

SebastyRock Star 18
SUGGESTED POSTS